- Open Hookle and go to Settings.
- Select "Connected accounts" and "Connect new account".
- Select the social network that you want to connect with. Follow the instructions.
- Go to Settings and select "Connected accounts"
- Click the three dots next to the account you wish to disconnect and choose "Disconnect account". Please note, that disconnecting an account will also delete your scheduled posts permanently in that specific account.
The Hookle Free plan currently gives you the option of connecting limited amount of different social media accounts to Hookle, see different plans. If you wish to connect more accounts, upgrade to Hookle Premium.