If your business doesn't have a LinkedIn Page yet, see how to create a LinkedIn Page for your organization.
To connect your business's LinkedIn Page to Hookle:
- Open Hookle App on your mobile phone.
- Select Settings on your Hookle App.
- Click Connected accounts -> Connect new account -> LinkedIn. The LinkedIn login page opens.
- Log in to your personal LinkedIn account (that should be an admin of your LinkedIn Page).
- Select your business's LinkedIn Page(s) that you want to connect. It is also possible to connect your personal LinkedIn page to Hookle if you wish (however see the note below).
- You are now ready to publish to your LinkedIn Page!
Note: All messages posted to LinkedIn (either business or personal page) using Hookle will be visible on your Hookle timeline. However, messages posted to the LinkedIn personal timeline directly through the LinkedIn application, or the statistics of your personal posts, are not available through Hookle. The LinkedIn interface that we currently use does not support fetching content (posts, likes, shares) from the LinkedIn personal timeline. However, your business's LinkedIn page will show fully in Hookle, including all posts (regardless of whether they are posted with Hookle or not) and channel and post statistics.
We are working with LinkedIn to improve the visibility of personal pages as well, so please subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed!