1. Post was not published (or is Failed)
Reconnect the account:
Your connected Facebook Page or Group access token might have been expired. To fix that, reconnect your accounts.
Set up two factor authentication:
You should have two-factor authentication set up for your Facebook account. Facebook requires this extra security to help protect your assets if your Page is in Business Manager. In some cases, besides two-factor authentication, you also need to confirm your location to be able to publish posts. Learn more about two-factor authentication and location confirmation requirements as well as how to enable them.
Reset Hookle in your Facebook Business Integrations:
Sometimes just reconnecting accounts is not enough, and you need to remove Hookle from your Facebook Business Integrations (Facebook -> Settings -> Business Integrations -> Hookle -> Remove). Then go back to Hookle and (re)connect your Facebook account(s) again to Hookle.
Facebook does not allow some facebook links (such as facebook.com, fb.watch, etc) to be published to their platform.
No permissions to post to a group. Ensure you have Admin rights and added Hookle as an app to the group. Or. Insufficient permission to post to group.
You need to add Admin rights and Hookle as an App to your Facebook Group.
Contact us in case you still need help.
2. Cannot connect Facebook to Hookle (or change credentials)
The browser might remember credentials of your previously logged accounts. Thus, make sure you authenticate and reconnect accounts with right credentials if you connect multiple different Facebook accounts to Hookle.
If there is wrong credentials while you authenticate, open your browser to logout from your Facebook and then try authentication again in Hookle.
See instructions how to connect Facebook Page to Hookle.
3. Pages are not appearing when you are trying to select it
Try following if the Facebook Page you want to add is not appearing in Hookle:
- Ensure you have adequate permissions on the Page itself before you add it to Hookle. See what to do before you connect your Facebook Page to Hookle.
- Verify in your Facebook account's Business Integrations that Hookle has access to manage all of your Pages. Use this link to go to your account’s business integrations. If you see any lists of Facebook Pages that you own in the Hookle integration settings, make sure they are all selected, and then click save. If there are no lists, it means all your Pages are already selected.
4. Have you done changes to your Facebook settings?
Changes to settings might result in token expiration. To fix that, reconnect your accounts. Make sure you accept all the required permissions while reconnecting accounts to Hookle.
5. How to delete a post on Facebook?
First sign in to the Facebook app. Then choose the picture and click delete on the menu.
With Hookle, you cannot currently delete a post that is already published on Facebook. We will introduce the delete feature in the future. Please subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed!
6. Why send button is disabled
Please check first that you have an Facebook account selected. You also need to add content as you cannot send an empty message.