- Cannot connect to Twitter due to "web page not available"?
- Why I cannot post to many Twitter accounts simultaneously?
- Why did the Twitter post fail?
- How do I connect Twitter to Hookle?
- Tweet threads (tweet chain, subsequent tweets)
- iOS users: Issues connecting Twitter
- Why I cannot see Twitter Stats or Posts?
- Twitter Blue limitations
1. Cannot connect to Twitter due to "web page not available"?
Due to Twitter limitations, some Android users might get "web page not available" error. We are investigating the issue with Twitter currently. Possible workaround meanwhile: try to connect your Twitter account to Hookle by switching between different WiFi and Cellular networks. This should do the trick.
2. Why I cannot post to many Twitter accounts simultaneously?
You can connect and manage multiple Twitter accounts with Hookle. However, Twitter has strict limitations on how and what to post to multiple Twitter accounts.
3. Why did the Twitter post fail?
Please check you are online - publishing posts need an internet connection.
Unfortunately, sometimes the connection to your Twitter accounts expire or is revoked due to the security measures by Twitter. Thus you cannot publish posts anymore. To fix that, please go to Twitter to check and fix your Twitter account status. Then reconnect the account if needed.
4. How do I connect Twitter to Hookle?
See instructions here.
5. Tweet threads (tweet chain, subsequent tweets)
Unfortunately, tweet threads are not supported currently. The feature is logged as a feature request and we are evaluating the possibility to implement it. Stay tuned by subscribing to our newsletter to be among the first to hear about new features and more.
6. iOS users: Issues connecting Twitter
Unfortunately, seems like Twitter has issues letting users connect Twitter to 3rd party apps (such as Hookle) when Twitter App is installed on your iOS device. Find how to fix the issue here.
7. Why I cannot see Twitter Stats or Posts?
Due to API changes by Twitter, insights for your Twitter will no longer be visible and only posts made in Hookle will be displayed after the 29th of April. However, publishing on Twitter will work normally. Learn more.
8. Twitter Blue limitations
Because of limitations in the Twitter API, the extended character limit and other Twitter Blue features are applicable exclusively to tweets that are posted directly on Twitter's platform. You can follow the progress and join the conversation regarding Twitter Blue feature request on our public Wishlist.
Contact us in case you still need help.