- Why I cannot post to many Twitter account simultaneously?
- Why the Twitter post failed?
- How do I connect Twitter to Hookle?
- Tweet threads (tweet chain, subsequent tweets)
1. Why I cannot post to many Twitter account simultaneously?
You can connect and manage multiple Twitter accounts with Hookle. However, Twitter has strict limitations on how and what to post to multiple Twitter accounts.
2. Why the Twitter post failed?
Please check you are online - publishing posts need an internet connection.
Unfortunately, sometimes the connection to your Twitter accounts expire or is revoked due to the security measures by Twitter. Thus you cannot publish posts anymore. To fix that, please go to Twitter to check and fix your Twitter account status. Then reconnect the account if needed.
3. How do I connect Twitter to Hookle?
See instructions here.
4. Tweet threads (tweet chain, subsequent tweets)
Unfortunately, tweet threads are not supported currently. The feature is logged as feature request and we are evaluating possibility to implement it. Stay tuned by subscribing to our newsletter to be first to hear about new features and more.
Contact us in case you still need help.