- Post was not published (or is Failed)
- Cannot connect Facebook to Hookle (or change credentials)
- Pages or groups are not appearing when you are trying to select them
- Have you done changes to your Facebook settings?
- How to delete a post on Facebook?
- Why send button is disabled
1. Post was not published (or is Failed)
Reconnect the account:
Your connected Facebook Page or Group access token might have been expired. To fix that, reconnect your accounts.
Set up two-factor authentication:
You should have two-factor authentication set up for your Facebook account. Facebook requires this extra security to help protect your assets if your Page is in Business Manager. In some cases, besides two-factor authentication, you also need to confirm your location to be able to publish posts. Learn more about two-factor authentication and location confirmation requirements as well as how to enable them.
Reset Hookle in your Facebook Business Integrations:
Sometimes just reconnecting accounts is not enough, and you need to remove Hookle from your Facebook Business Integrations (Facebook -> Settings -> Business Integrations -> Hookle -> Remove). Then go back to Hookle and (re)connect your Facebook pages/groups again to Hookle.
Facebook does not allow some facebook links (such as facebook.com, fb.watch, etc) to be published to their platform.
No permissions to post to a group. Ensure you have Admin rights and added Hookle as an app to the group. Or. Insufficient permission to post to group.
You need to add Admin rights and Hookle as an App to your Facebook Group.
(#200) permission error.
Unfortunately, there is a bug at Facebook side that sometimes causes post to Facebook Groups fail. Facebook has dedicated an engineering team to fix this issue. Fixing the issue will probably take a while, and we'll let users know as soon as it has been fixed.
Contact us in case you still need help.
2. Cannot connect Facebook to Hookle (or change credentials)
The browser might remember the credentials of your previously logged Facebook accounts. Thus, make sure you authenticate and reconnect accounts with the right credentials if you are using multiple different Facebook accounts. See the instructions on how to connect, check and change the used Facebook account.
3. Pages or groups are not appearing when you are trying to select them
Try following if the Facebook page or group you want to add is not appearing in Hookle:
- Ensure you have adequate permissions on the page/group itself before you add it to Hookle. See what to do before you connect Facebook Page or Facebook group to Hookle
- Verify in your Facebook account's Business Integrations that Hookle has access to manage all of your pages and groups. Use this link to go to your account’s business integrations. If you see any lists of Facebook pages/groups that you own in the Hookle integration settings, make sure they are all selected, and then click save. If there are no lists, it means all your pages or groups are already selected.
4. Have you done changes to your Facebook settings?
Changes to settings might result in token expiration. To fix that, reconnect your accounts. Make sure you accept all the required permissions while reconnecting accounts to Hookle.
5. How to delete a post on Facebook?
First sign in to the Facebook app. Then choose the picture and click delete on the menu.
With Hookle, you cannot currently delete a post that is already published on Facebook. We will introduce the delete feature in the future. Please subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed!
6. Why send button is disabled
Please check first that you have an Facebook account selected. You also need to add content as you cannot send an empty message.