Creating a draft is a practical way of saving content to be finished later, for example, if you don't have time enough to finish the post right away. Find instructions and tips below how you can create a draft and edit it to be finished later.
Create a draft
- Creating a draft starts the same way that you start creating a New post by clicking blue "+" button in the bottom navigation bar.
- Write your message, and take or insert a picture if you wish.
- When you are ready with writing your message and the other content, you can move on to the next phase. Click the "Next" -button in the right bottom corner of the New post view. Select "Save as a draft" from the list.
- Your message is saved as a draft under the Drafts now.
Edit drafted post(s)
You can easily access recently drafted posts right on your dashboard for editing. Just open the Post detail screen of the draft and click the "Blue pen" edit button in the bottom corner of the screen.
All drafts can be found in the Planner under the Drafts tab.
Note: Drafts will automatically appear on your Dashboard once there is at least one drafted post created.
Great tips and practices for drafting
- You can always edit, schedule, and delete drafts later on.
- Once you have taken a for example a great pic of your product/service, and you don't have time to finish it right away, you can always save it as a draft and finish it later.
- Or if you have found an awesome article to share, and you want to edit the caption but don't know what to comment at once, you can always first save it as a draft to be edited and published later.
- Once the draft is ready, you can schedule your draft to be published later. Remember, that scheduled posts can also be edited/rescheduled later before they are published.