Follow the steps to connect Instagram:
- Open Hookle app and go to Profile in the dashboard.
- Click Connected Accounts -> Connect new account -> Instagram
- Then click Continue to authenticate with Facebook (Facebook requires Instagram business profiles to be connected to a Facebook Page). If you do not have Facebook or you have an Instagram Personal account click I don't have Facebook. Check if your Instagram account is personal or business.
- Then follow the instructions and accept all desired permissions (Instagram/Facebook will ask for certain permissions for you to let Hookle publish on your behalf)
- If you selected I don't have Facebook (step 3 above) then you need to swipe through the short tutorial on how-to-post-Instagram and you are done!
Note: In case the direct posting is not available, the Instagram app needs to be installed on your phone to be able to publish posts to Instagram with Hookle. Please install/update the Instagram app on Google Play or Apple Store!
If you are a business/organization you might consider switching your Instagram account to professional. It is simple to do and is free. The professional account gives you more insights and your audience/customer can reach you better.
We recommend you connect your Facebook Page to Hookle as Instagram is built on the Facebook platform. You will benefit e.g. by seen combined statistics and being able to schedule posts conveniently to both within one app.