The quick menu is a great way to manage your content easier and more efficiently. Just long-press any postcard and you will see a quick menu that lets you do the most common actions without opening the post itself!
You have different actions available depending on the status of the post (posted, scheduled, drafts, or failed).
- Copy as a new post - copy the content as a draft to a new post.
- Reschedule - reschedule the post to be published at a different time.
- Schedule - schedule the draft post to be published at a specified time.
- Publish again - re-publish the previously published post right away. If you want to edit the post before publishing or schedule it to a later time, use "copy as a new post" instead.
- Publish now - publish the drafted or scheduled post right away.
- Show in calendar - show the post in the calendar planner.
- Edit - edit the drafted, scheduled, or failed post.
- Delete - delete the drafted post from the drafts folder, scheduled post from the calendar, or failed post from the Hookle timeline.
- Retry - try to publish the failed post again.
Try the Hookle quick menu now
Learn more and stay up to date with the latest updates to the Hookle social media tool by subscribing to our newsletter.