Your accounts are connected to Hookle using tokens from each social network. When a token expires, you must reconnect (re-authenticate) that social account.
Tokens expire usually from time to time due to social networks forcing tokens to expire as a security measure. When your account token expires (account disconnected), your published/scheduled posts will fail, Timeline won’t load, the account avatar won't update, and Statistics are not available for that account/posts.
To reconnect an account
Warning: do not disconnect your account, just reconnect instead. Otherwise you might lose your scheduled/drafted posts and aggregated posts will be separated into separate posts.
- Go to Profile -> Accounts, then click the specific account and select Reconnect account
- Enter the social account username/password and re-authorize connection to Hookle
- Your account is now reconnected
Not able to reconnect?
Make sure you have:
- Right credentials (email and password) for your social account
- Facebook Admin permissions for the Page if reconnecting a Facebook Page
- Not exceeded the maximum number of accounts allowed for your plan type.
Contact us if you still experiencing problems.