Creating a draft is a practical way of saving content to be finished later, for example, if you don't have time enough to finish the post right away.
Create a draft
Creating a draft starts the same way that you start creating a new post. Then click "Next" in the bottom right. Select Save as a draft from the menu. Your post is now saved as a draft under the Drafts in the Planner.
Edit drafted posts
Easily access recently drafted posts right on your dashboard for editing. Just open the post and click the "Blue pen" edit button. Note, that the Drafts stream is only visible in the dashboard when you have at least 1 drafted post.
All drafts can be found in the Planner under the Drafts tab. Drafts will automatically appear on your Dashboard once there is at least one drafted post created.
Useful tips and practices
- You can always edit, schedule, and delete drafts later on. Use the quick menu to operate even more efficiently.
- Speed up your post creation with our AI features. The Smart Content Suggestions generate content, while the Image Suggestions ensures you find the perfect image for your post.
- Drafts are a handy way to collaborate. Save a draft and your teammates can see/edit when you have the same social account(s) connected. Learn more about teamwork using the Hookle app.
- Save many images or videos in your draft and choose the final one for your post later on. Or let your teammates select/vote for the final one to be posted using the teamwork of Hookle app.
- Once you have taken for example a great pic of your product/service, and you don't have time to finish it right away, you can always save it as a draft and finish it later.
- Or if you have found an awesome article to share, and you want to edit the caption but don't know what to comment on at once, you can always save it as a draft to be edited and published later.
- See great tips on how to utilize drafts in social media content creation.