Recurring post is a handy way to save time by setting posts to be repeated automatically multiple times in the future.
Scheduling recurring posts
Compose your post normally and click Next -> Schedule recurring post.
Set conditions for the post. How often the post is repeated, which days, time, and period. Then click OK.
You're done! Now you can see recurring posts conveniently in your Planner.
Modifying recurring posts
You can modify the recurring conditions and edit the post easily by opening the post details view.
You can schedule up to 50 recurring posts at a time and have the scheduling period up to 6 months for the future.
Due to Twitter limitations, recurring posts are not available for publishing to Twitter.
The recurring posts feature is available for Premium users only. Try Premium 14 days for free.
Tips for successful recurring posts
Recurring posts is a great way to engage your followers AND save time. It's an easy way to engage with your followers to give them something to expect every week, month, or special occasion.
- Create recurring posts that reflect the spirit of your brand
- Create different themes for your recurring post-campaign to make it more diverse. For example, create different recurring posts for each weekday in your 5-month daily happy hour campaign (i.e. five recurring posts). One recurring post every Monday for the next 5 months, Tuesday a bit different for the next 5 months, ... , and the last one every Friday for the next 5 months. Thus, you save massive time as with only 5 different recurring posts more than 100 posts will be published automatically!
- Do not spam or otherwise misuse the recurring post feature.
- Read more about recurring posts in our blog article!
Examples for recurring posts
- Happy hours
- Repeating product posts
- Daily theme: Meme Monday, Share Your Blog Monday, Tip Tuesday, Tell Me A Story Tuesday, Welcome Wednesday, What Are You Working On Wednesday, Throwback Thursday, TGIF (Thank God It's Friday), Follow Friday, Selfie Saturday, Sunday Pray
- Weekly votings, polls, group chat
- The traditional weekly events, e.g. weekly Joga
- New content of the week/month (linked to a landing page with new content)